At Next Phase Financial, we offer a unique and customized consulting experience for each and every client By offering real value that you aren't getting from other advisors.
If you're a family with children nearing college, or even a family with newborn to 13 year old children and concerned with how to pay for college while saving for retirement, we help you navigate the College Planning process. Our dedicated Student Services team helps educate families to understand:
- Your EFC - Effective Family Contribution
- Student positioning - Making sure you choose the right school based on Financial/Educational/Social needs
- FAFSA and CSS process and assistance - How a school views your financial situation
- Awards Analysis and Appeal Process Support - How to ask for more free money
- SAT/ACT Testing Support - Although GPA is king, taking the right test for the right school is pertinent
For 65% of middle-class Americans, Social Security represents over 50% of monthly income. Is your current advisor offering you sound, solid advise pertaining to Social Security? The real question is: how can they NOT be talking to you about Social Security?
Whether you're married, divorced, widowed or single, your situation is unique to you. This is what we do. In fact, we are the only firm in Des Moines that specialize in optimizing and coordinating Social Security and retirement benefits.
We take a conservative approach to working with our clients. If you are interested in Safety, Guarantees, Income and Peace of Mind, then you're in the right place!
COORDINATE all of your retirement benefits: College Savings, Social Security, IRA, 401k, IPERS, Medicare, Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Long-Term-Care.